1. The Lays truck driver gave me a free bag of salt & vinegar chips.
2. An old man (likely in his 70’s) noticed my Iron Ring and was so excited, even more so when he found out I also went to Queen’s. He just wanted to stay and talk all about engineering and and how his grandson was a Sci’10, until his daughter dragged him away.
3. I discovered this video: http://youtu.be/KhvgES_GnPs
- First day of chem labs: uses gloves and goggles to measure distilled water
- Last day of chem labs: spills silver nitrate all over hand and wipes it on pants
I stared at this for a few seconds but once I got it, I chuckled.
Don’t take puns for granite.
These jokes just keep getting boulder.
i don’t know, they’re kind of a lode of schist.
Now, now, there’s no need to get all butte hurt, lets just take a steppe back
Yeah, everyone, be gneiss.
I’m cracking up at this.
Thank you for that earth-shaking contribution.
Don’t mine me, I’m just marbling at the humor.
Engine Earring has caused a lot of pain, but some of us have been tough enough to wear it out
I’m usually still copying down notes from two chalkboards ago